Oh, my aching back. Even though the area I selected for lining out the last of my seedlings from last year is small, it's still some back breaking work. You'll see at the top of the page where a company called Kurtz brothers delivered 4 yards of their bedding mix top soil. Once they left, I proceeded to shovel it in the back and some spots out front for 3 to 4 hours. Then on Thursday, (right after it had rained) I began lining out seedlings. Man was it muddy. I had mud stuck to my shoes, my little cart I sit on, and tracked it all over the place. Today I was able to finish what I started, but in much nicer conditions. Not nearly as muddy and the sun was out most of the day. Anyway, I'll let all the photos do the talking tonight as I'm pretty tired from juggling working my landscaping business, some part time pizza delivery, and all the work I put into my daylilies. It was one of those weeks you'd like to put behind you. Hope you are all fairing better.