Sunday, December 2, 2018

Teeth!


             John Kulpa future intro to be named for his mother, Ann Marie Kulpa


            John Kulpa future intro to be named Joel Thomas Polston(Kulpa 2019)

   I am waiting for people I have sent interview questions out to, to respond.  I have a good group of interviews lined up for this season, but I don't want to announce any until I receive their questions back.  So, in the mean time....I hope you enjoy these pictures of toothies that I put together on the fly. Here is this week's picture show:

                      Karol Emmerich seedling 31214.  Fabulous dark toothy!


                                     Shark Tank (Paul K. Lewis 2019 intro)


 Avianna Grace (Val Jean & David Hansen) Photograph by Susan Hamilton


                                Lewis seedling (Beastman X Black Horns)


                            Ed Thaubald seedling taken in Bentley Gardens.


                 Rich Howard seedling out of All Things to All Men (Emmerich)

Well, there ya go!  Been a very wet and cold November.  I'm still trying to get seeds in the ground and finish leaf clean ups for my landscaping customers.  Hope you are all well.   I know this time of the year the weather can be depressing.  Keep your chins up.  I hope my next segment will be the first interview of the season.  Stay tuned.

Blog Archive