Saturday, March 4, 2017

11673 County Line rd.


                 11673 County Line rd. (photographed in late April/May 2005)



                                          11673 County Line rd.

     As we get closer to Spring, I just wanted to post a quick segment about the lovely property I used to live at for a number of years, 11673 County Line in Chesterland, Ohio.  This house is only a couple of houses away from my good friend, Curt Hanson.  I was blessed to live at this property from 2000 until 2008.  In that time, I met a lot of daylily people and learned a lot from the hybridizers that visited Curt's place and my home as well.  Here are some photos of the garden in peak bloom.  This is how I would like to remember this lovely house built by George Brown in 1938.





     The next segment will feature daylily seedlings from my friend Curt Hanson's Crintonic Gardens, leading into my segment on more of Curt's intros from the past year.  Spring is right around the corner!

Blog Archive