Friday, December 24, 2021

Daylily videos for the holiday season.


 This past summer was a really excellent time for taking daylily videos and I took a lot!  The first couple videos feature a lot of patterned daylilies from both myself and other hybridizers.  There are always a lot of great intros from around the country in the videos as well.  This gives the daylily consumer a better chance to see what the plant habit is like verses just seeing a photograph.  Have a look!


Well, I hope you found some enjoyable viewing there.  I have a lot of exciting things lined up for 2022.  The first thing will be a new interview with my friend, Dave Mussar.  Dave has a lot of exciting seedlings and introductions I'm sure you will enjoy hearing about.  Hope you all are having a nice holiday season.  Thanks for stopping in. 

Blog Archive