Saturday, May 30, 2020

Great Daylily Videos from Jacob Henry

                                           Jacob Henry from Alabama

For years I have searched You Tube for good videos of daylily gardens. I think back in 2011 I made my first video of my daylily garden using my Canon Rebel T1i camera and unfortunately it came out terrible and very unstable.  (You can actually get seasick from watching it. LOL!) Anyway, it's nice how far videos have come in such a short time.  Thankfully the quality of videos we are making on our smart phones has also improved dramatically. About 4 years ago I started taking notice of videos and photographs that were taken by my Facebook friend, Jacob Henry.  In a very short time he has put together some really awesome daylily videos, so I was hoping to share some here on the blog. Here are 5 of my favorites:

 Blue Ridge Daylily Gardens walk through 2019 Part One (Jacob Henry)


Visiting Crintonic Gardens, July 2019, Daylilies of Curt Hanson (Jacob Henry)


Ladybug Daylilies, visit 2019. The daylilies of Dan Hansen. (Jacob Henry)


Thoroughbred Daylily Gardens, Walk Through, Part One. The daylilies of John Rice. (Jacob Henry)


Visiting Floyd Cove 2019.  The daylilies of Guy and Karen Pierce. (Jacob Henry)

Jacob Henry currently has 351 subscribers, but would love to add to that total.  I would HIGHLY recommend you subscribe to his You Tube channel because I know Jacob is out there right now visiting even more daylily gardens.  To view any of the above videos, just click on the arrow.  A lot of these videos are "part one's," so do check out the "part two's" as well.  Thanks Jacob for letting me share some of your best work.  I look forward to all the great videos I know he will be introducing in the future.  This will most likely be my last daylily blog post for the season.  Going to be busy in the daylily garden, but I already have some great interviews lined up for late Fall.  Please check back and enjoy all the posts anytime. Stay SAFE everyone!  Happy Gardening!

Blog Archive