Sunday, May 26, 2019

Pictures my friends have taken of my introductions


My Friend Jacob (Paul K. Lewis 2018) Photo by Jacob Henry. This usually lightens up to a pink color as the season progresses.


                            Edith Lewis (Paul K. Lewis) Photo by Mary Baker

Every once in a while I get to share some pictures of my own introductions. These are a collection of photos taken by my friends.  I am fortunate that my friends are such amazing photographers.  Here are some of my favorites:

              Obi Wan Kenobi (Paul K. Lewis) Photo by Jacob Henry.  Awesome!


                       Obi Wan Kenobi (Paul K. Lewis) Photo by Jacob Henry


                     Indelible Impression (Paul K. Lewis) Photo by Jacob Henry


                             Bellagio (Paul K. Lewis) Photo by Mary Baker


                           A.D. Lewis (Paul K. Lewis) Photo by Jacob Henry


                          One For Mary (Paul K. Lewis) Photo by Mary Baker


                           Death Star (Paul K. Lewis) Photo by Rich Howard


                         Dick Goddard (Paul K. Lewis ) Photo by Jacob Henry

Well, there's this week's quickie.  Want to try and squeeze in one more installment before daylily season 2019 takes center stage.  The excitement builds.  Thanks for stopping in.

Blog Archive