Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Some notable blooms from this year.


                                  Wedding Cantata (Clement) Lovely blooms


                                 Where there is Desire (Charmaine Rich)

Well, we begin a new year.  2019.  Looking forward to a new year with all the hopes it will be a great gardening season coming up.  Here in northeast Ohio it is about 40 degrees today with rain mixed with sunshine.  Better than snow.  Anyway, here are a couple more blooms that I thought were awesome this year

                                     Trouble In Paradise (Karol Emmerich)


                              Lewis seedling out of Dark Moon Fair (Salter)


             Green Volcano (Guy Pierce) Love the green throat.  This is a tet.


            Lewis seedling out of Citrix (Stamile) Unusual color for an orange.


   Wealth of Gold (Larry Grace) This is probably my favorite gold in the garden.


 Lewis seedlings out of Wowee Cherokee (Hensley) Love these yellow seedlings.

These pictures were all taken by me in my garden.  Some really fantastic daylilies.  Not to sound like a broken record, but I have sent out 7 interviews and none have been returned.  I'm beginning to think the people I sent them to don't intend on doing them.  It's too bad.  I really think some would be excellent to share with you.  I will have to find others that are actually interested.  Weird year for the blog.  Hope you enjoy the segments in the meantime. 

Blog Archive