Friday, December 11, 2015

Blue eyed seedlings.



                    Vertical Horizon X Paul Aucoin (Paul K. Lewis seedling)



     I've always enjoyed blue eyed daylilies ever since seeing Steve Moldovan's introduction, Piece of Sky.  Since that time there have been a lot of improvements and varying colors in the shade of color in the eyezone.  It is an exciting time to be breeding for blue and these are a couple of my seedlings.




                                 All things to all men seedling


                                All things to all men seedling


                            Donald Campbell (Paul K. Lewis 2016 intro)


Hope you enjoyed this quick little segment.  I think I will follow it up with some of my favorite red tetraploids from this past summer in the next installment.  Happy holidays!

Blog Archive