Friday, March 27, 2015

Moldovan Gardens power point presentation "A pattern to success."

     My good friend Mike Holmes recently posted an old Moldovan Gardens power point presentation called, "A pattern to success" on Facebook.  I asked Mike if it would be alright if I posted some of these pictures on my blog, and he said of course.  I love how these slides show when using ones own lines you can create some really amazing results.  I am only going to show the progression up through Steve's introduction Piece of Sky.  I am currently using Piece of Sky, but I haven't bloomed any seedlings from it. I enjoy using Piece of Sky, because I like to think about all the years of Steve's hybridizing that went into that flower, and what an honor it is to be able to use it today.  Here is the presentation below:


                                          VERTICAL HORIZON (Steve Moldovan) X
                                           DIGITAL IMAGERY (Tony Slanec) =
                                           PIECE OF SKY (STEVE MOLDOVAN)
                                   S436-00: (Vertical Horizon X Digital Imagery)

This is my picture of Piece of Sky taken last year in my garden.  I will be exciting to see what I get from Piece of Sky in the future.  Hope you enjoyed this slide presentation.  Special thanks for Mike Holmes for sharing this with me.  Spring is here.  Looking forward to the beginning of another season.  Happy gardening to you all.

Blog Archive