Sunday, May 12, 2013

Heidi Douglas's new seedling (Browns Ferry Gardens)

     I was perusing my Facebook friends pages when I came across this beautiful patterned seedling from Heidi Douglas from Browns Ferry Gardens in South Carolina.  I emailed Heidi to see if I could share a picture of it and she said yes.  The cross is Dragonfly Dawn X Whale Tails.  WOW!  Nice job Heidi.  It is featured at the top of the page.
     Along the same lines, I also love their 2012 introduction Kermit the Frog, hybridized by Charles Douglas. I have put a recent picture of Kermit at the bottom of the page. To contact Browns Ferry Gardens email sales@brownsferrygardens.com and their website is www.brownsferrygardens.com.  Hope you enjoyed seeing such great daylilies.  I will probably be off my blog for a couple of weeks because I have to plant and dig shipments.  I will return in June.  Happy gardening.

Blog Archive